TERMS & CONDITIONS
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR ORDER(s)
The Ticket is issued for the Macmoray Festival by the Promoter subject to the following Conditions.
- The use of this Ticket shall constitute acceptance by the Bearer of the Conditions of Issue and imply an undertaking on the part of the Bearer to observe them and any other notice or regulation issued by the Promoter and displayed at the Venue.
- All Tickets remain the property of the Promoter and are not transferable save to those people for whom the Tickets were purchased as part of a group booking. Those people will be subject to the Conditions of Issue which will apply as if he/ she were the original recipient of the Ticket.
- The Ticket will be exchanged for a wristband at the entrance gates and affixed by Festival staff. Alternatively weekend wristbands may be collected in advance at the designated MacMoray outlets. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry to the Bearer or to eject the Bearer where the wristband has been damaged or tampered with.
- This Ticket may not be offered as a prize in a promotion or competition or transferred, lent or sold to any third party for profit or personal gain, as part of a hospitality or travel package or used for any other commercial purpose without the written consent of the Promoter. Tickets purchased from unauthorised sources, including from Internet touts or via Internet auction sites will be void and will not permit entry to the Venue.
- The Promoter reserves the right to search all people and personal property upon entry to and while at the Venue. Glass items, candles, gas canisters, flares, knives, illegal substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, nitrous oxide, animals, fireworks, smoke canisters, poles, banners or flags, umbrellas, drones and any items which in the absolute discretion of the Promoter are considered to be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the Festival are prohibited.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow oversized folding and/or camping style chairs and/or oversized inflatable seating into the Festival Site and/or beyond a designated point in the Festival Site and/or to require people to cease using any or all such chairs/seating in the Festival Site in the interests of health and safety or if required to do so by any legislation or statutory requirement.
- a. NO Glass is permitted anywhere in the Venue
b. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse the use of single use plastic anywhere in the Venue.
c. NO alcohol to be brought into the Festival Site. EMPTY, reusable, drinking bottles and/or cups (up to 600ml) are permitted.
- Items prohibited by the Conditions of Issue shall not be brought to the Venue. Any permitted items used contrary to the Conditions of Issue and any prohibited items shall be confiscated without any liability on the Promoter to safeguard or return such items.
- The Bearer shall not offer or distribute (either free or for sale) within the Venue any consumer article or commercial product of any nature or purchase any such item from any vendor not authorised by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Venue or to eject any person from the Venue if, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, the Bearer may be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the Festival, for example if the Bearer refuses to be searched upon entering the Venue or whilst at the Venue, appears to be under the influence of drink and/or drugs and/or is acting aggressively or in possession of any item prohibited by the Conditions of Issue or undertaking any act prohibited by the Conditions of Issue or fails to comply with any lawful instruction issued by or on behalf of the Promoter.
- MacMoray will be canceled in the event that the Council do not issue the appropriate licenses or if MacMoray fails to meet the licensing conditions. A ticket refund will be available if the licenses are not issued or met.
- .The Promoter reserves the right to impose further conditions of issue if required to by law and/or if required to in the interests of public safety.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or change the Festival programme, without prior notification. Refunds will not be issued should the programme be altered or if a particular artist does not appear, including headline acts.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the entiRe Festival is cancelled, in which case you will be offered Tickets at any rescheduled Festival (subject to availability) up to the face value of the Ticket or, if you are unable to attend the rescheduled Festival or the Festival is not rescheduled, a full refund. In the event that you accept a Ticket to a rescheduled Festival you will not, at a later date, be entitled to claim a refund in respect of the cancelled Festival.
- If the Festival is cancelled, the Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses wasted or incurred by the Bearer including, but not limited to, accommodation or transport costs, or any direct or indirect losses or damage of whatever kind.
- The Bearer gives their irrevocable and free of charge express consent to the use of their actual or simulated image, voice or likeness in connection with the advertising, promotion or commercial exploitation of the Festival or any past or future festival by the Promoter or any licensee of the Promoter in any media for any period throughout the world.
- This Ticket will not permit access to any platform, disabled enclosure or disabled parking. You must book disabled/special needs Parking Tickets in advance via MacMoray website (subject to availability).
- An Infant aged 4 and under will have access to the Festival free of charge. Proof of age may be required on entry for Infant tickets. Please ensure that you have ID with proof of age with you for your Infant in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in your Infant being refused entry to or asked to leave the Venue.
- Tickets for Children under the age of 18 can be purchased with adult tickets. The Promoter reserves the right to cap the number of Child Tickets it issues. Proof of age may be required on entry for Child tickets. Please ensure that you have ID with proof of age with you for your child/children in case you are asked. Failure to provide such ID may result in your Child being refused entry to or asked to leave the Venue.
- Teenagers aged between 11 and 17 are entitled to purchase a teen Ticket but must be accompanied by at least 1 responsible Adult per 5 Teenagers. Unaccompanied Teenagers may be refused entry to the Festival.
- Adults are reminded that the rear areas of the Venue, especially immediately infront of the stage and some bands or acts that may be inappropriate and may contain adult content. Any Adult is responsible entirely for the safety and welfare of any Infant and/or Child and/or Teenager in its party. Please ensure that all Infants and/or Children and/or Teenagers carry ID with proof of age (or that the responsible Adult carries ID on their behalf). Failure to provide such ID may result in entry being refused or the Infant and/or Child and/or Teenager being asked to leave the Venue.
- In the event of an Infant and/or Child and/or aTeenager being refused entry to the Venue or being removed from the Venue, the accompanying Adult will take sole responsibility for the care and control of the Infant and/or Child and/or Teenager and the Promoter will bear no responsibility in this regard.
- Any breach of the Conditions of Issue will render this Ticket automatically void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such Ticket shall be withdrawn without any refund. For the avoidance of doubt, this will include refusal of entry to the Venue or ejection from the Venue, as applicable.
- Leaving are-entering on the day is not permitted unless for a valid reason such as taking children home, making sure your guests get home safely, an emergency. To leave and re-enter on the same day requires a re-access pass, which can only be issued at the Information Point.
- Please avoid driving through the city centre. Festival Drop Off Points are located at Moray College Car Park.
- Public parking at Cooper park is not permitted.
- Admission to the Venue is at the Bearer’s own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property in or around the Venue during, before or after the Festival.
- If you require to upgrade your tickets after purchase, you will be required to order the replacement tickets first. Following a confirmed order of replacement tickets we will cancel the order, void the original tickets and refund you the cost of the tickets, minus any booking fee’s or charges associated with the order.
- Definitions: In these Conditions of Issue, the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings: “Bearer” means the holder of this Ticket;
“Conditions of Issue” means these terms and conditions governing the issue and use of a Ticket and the terms upon which the Bearer is permitted to enter and remain within the Venue; “Festival” means the MacMoray Festival;
“Festival Site” means the Main Arena at Cooper Park, Elgin
“Infant” means an infant of 4 years and under;
“Child” means a child between 5 and 10 years;
“Teenager” means any person aged between 11 and 17 years;
“Adult” means any person aged 18 years or over;
“Promoter” means YBD Music Ltd, 3 Fylde Road, Preston PR1 2XQ and, where the context requires, those acting on its behalf such as stewards and security guards;
“Ticket” means any Ticket (paper or digital) or Wristband () issued for the Festival (whether or not for value) by the Promoter to include but not limited to Weekend, Day, Resident, Infant, Child, Teen, Student, VIP and Backstage Guest. All Tickets entitle the Bearer to unlimited entry and re-entry to the Venue. Where the Bearer holds a Day Ticket, entry and re- entry is for the day specified ONLY. For all other Ticket types, entry and re-entry is for the duration of the entire Festival.
“Venue” means the Festival Site.
To allow for a great experience for all at the festival, we have provided on-site disabled parking, and will provide hands-on assistance from the car park into the event. We will have a disabled friendly viewpoint set out and disabled toilets available to allow access and enjoyment to all.